MIG MAG Welder (weekly net salary of 530€ - after deductions) , in Netherlands
Our agency partner is operating in the Dutch market for over 20 years and they are now looking for experienced candidates for the position of MIG/MAG Welder.
The work will be carried out on welding various types of steel structures (from light to heavy) used in shipbuilding, civil engineering, etc. using the MIG / MAG method.
- Net weekly wage 530 € / 40h (after deductions);
- Weekly pay system;
- Paid health insurance;
- Possibility to organize free transport with a fuel card (for commuting to work);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (for candidates with their own car);
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF standards (no additional costs for the employee, single room, and wi-fi);
- Dutch contract in accordance with the NBBU CAO collective agreement.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- Experience in working as a MIG MAG Welder (minimum 3 years);
- Ability to read basic technical drawings;
- Having current welding certificates;
- Possession of a category B driving license;
- Own car is welcome;
- Having a valid VCA certificate is welcome.
Good communication skills in English OR German (at least B1).