MIG/MAG Welder (€450-500 net/week) Deurne, in Netherlands
Our partner Knapen Trailers is looking for a MIG/MAG Welder to work at their trailer construction company.
Since 1984 Knapen Trailers creates custom-built moving floor trailers without technical risk. All Knapen trailers are robot welded on solar power. In terms of Quality, Design, and Innovation, we lead the way in the development of the moving floor industry. Knapen Trailers is a member of the Krone Group.
You will be working inside a factory where sometimes you will have colleagues, and sometimes you will be working alone. You will have lunch together with your colleagues, in a team where there are multiple employees from different nationalities. There is a good atmosphere in the working area!
- Hours per week: 40
- Fixed rest days: Saturday and Sunday
- Long term relation
- Holiday money buildup 8,33% – 6 weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, the holiday money will be paid, whichever comes first.
- Promotion possibility
- Free safety shoes and earplugs
- Transport: Bike (Depending on the distance where you are going to live)
- Transport: Car (Fuel reimbursement when using own car – More than 5 km one way)
- Accommodation in Veghel, in a single room. The cost of accommodation is 162€ per week, deducted from your gross salary. If you can share your room with a colleague, the accommodation will cost 117€ per week. For all housing locations, you need to bring your own pillow, bed sheets, and blanket.
You should be flexible to work shifts and overtime if requested. This is a full-time stable offer for candidates looking to stay in The Netherlands.
First two hours on normal days: 128,50%
After the first two hours on normal days: 146,50%
Sunday and Bank holidays: 184,50%
- English CV with previous work experience;
- Experience in welding steel, aluminum MIG/MAG;
- You must be able to read technical drawings
- Experience working at heights: sometimes up to 2.5 meters;
- Valid criminal record
- Responsible and serious;
- Be flexible regarding schedules;
- Willing to work during holidays;
- Willing to work with other nationalities;
- Physically fit;
- Able to work independently.
At least B1 level of English or A2 for Spanish speakers