MIG/MAG Welder (€450-500 net/week) Deurne, in Netherlands
Our partner Knapen Trailers is looking for a MIG/MAG Welder to work at their trailer construction company.
You will be working at a trailer construction company. Since 1984 Knapen Trailers creates custom-built moving floor trailers without technical risk. All Knapen trailers are robot welded on solar power. In terms of Quality, Design and Innovation, we lead the way in the development of the moving floor industry. Knapen Trailers is a member of the Krone Group.
You will be working inside a factory, at your own workplace in the factory. Sometimes you will be working with multiple colleagues on one part and sometimes you will be working alone on a part. You will have lunch together with your colleagues, in a team where there are dutch employees but also multiple employees from different nationalities. There is a good atmosphere at the working area! At knapen Trailers they find it very important that they treat all of their personell the same. They want to offer a long term job, so even if the work is less for a moment you can still stay there and you will not suddenly be without a job. every day there is frech made soup in the lunchroom.
- Work in shifts: Sometimes in consoltation with the company
- Hours per week: 40
- Fixed rest days: Saturday and Sunday
- Overtime: Sometimes in consoltation with the company
- Long term relation
- Holiday money buildup 8,33% – 6 weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, the holiday money will be paid, whichever comes first.
- Promotion possibility
- Free safety shoes and earplugs
- Transport: Bike (Depending on the distance where you are going to live)
- Transport: Car (Fuel reimbursement when using own car – More than 5 km one way)
- Accommodation in Veghel, in a single room. For all housing locations you need to bring your own pillow, bed sheets and blanket. €154,00 p/w
First two hours on normal days: 128,50%
After the first two hours on normal days: 146,50%
Sunday and Bank holidays: 184,50%
- Experience in welding steel, aluminum mig/mag
- Experience working at heights: sometimes 2,5 meters
- You must able to read technical drawings
- Responsible and serious
- Be flexible regarding schedules
- Willing to work during holidays
- Willing to work with other nationalities
- Physically fit
- Able to work independently
English or Dutch at least A2