Meat production worker Beuningen, in Netherlands
At Henri van de Bilt, make deli meats from whole cuts and a range of convenience products. Back in 1959, company founder Henri van de Bilt opened his first butcher’s shop in Nijmegen. Today, the company has 120 dedicated employees at a state-of-the-art factory in Beuningen.
The company is looking for new members to join its production team! Work is clean and not with raw meat.
Your daily tasks will include:
- follow the production- processing, cutting, packing (bacon, ham, carpaccio, etc.);
- quality check of products and reporting any damage to the supervisor;
- industrial cleaning of productions floors, cleaning crates, and cargo;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in two shifts depending on the department. The temperature on the production site is around ~6 °C.
The company will provide you with basic training and work equipment. On-call time (must be present at least 30 minutes before each shift to change, etc.).
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, piercings, or false nails/eyelashes are allowed in food production!
Hour rate is € 12,50 + 14% every hour shift allowance = 14,25 EUR/ gross every worked hour.
Saturday – 145%
Sunday – 190%
2 shift: 114%
00.00 – 06.00 =131,5%
18.00 – 00.00 =131,5%
Freezer: 0,45 per hour
-10 to 7 degrees: 0,15 per hour
+7 - +12 degrees: 0,07 per hour
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job in a cold environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, precise, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules and regulations;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2