Machine Operator (Production) Cuijk, in Netherlands, from 10,54€/hour
Smits Rolluiken is a specialist in shutters and roller gates, screens, patio screens, drop screens, outdoors, and overall sun protection fabrics. They have two assembly locations in Cuijk. Right now, they are looking for new employees to work in their production department as machine operators.
If you would like to work stable hours, in a good environment, this is the job for you!
As a production employee for Smits Rolluiken, your tasks are:
- Performing operating activities of at least one production line;
- Setting the machine to the required values (traceability, numbers, bag length, speed, weight dosage, date imprint, etc.);
- Checking and where necessary adjusting automated processes;
- Registering production data from the line;
- Construction and conversion of equipment/machines;
- Performing simple maintenance and repair work/repairing malfunctions;
- Monitoring process progress;
- Performing and registering quality controls on the process.
You should be flexible with your schedules as you may be asked to work on Saturdays. The temperature in the work area is normal but can get hot in the summer. This is a long-term job. There is a chance to get a fixed contract. They have lots of opportunities to grow and you can easily develop yourself if you are willing to.
- An English CV is needed to apply to this vacancy;
- Experience as a machine operator;
- Driver's license would be a plus but it's not mandatory;
- Good communications skills;
- Responsible, serious, and able to work independently;
- Technical thinking;
- In good physical condition;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for at least 6 months.
Good communication skills in English (at least B2)