Logistics employee Werkendam, in Netherlands
Founded in 1991, Bresc B.V. supplied catering firms with delectable edible snails in charming glass jars. Today, their primary focus is crafting exquisite European gourmet food infused with the vibrant flavors of garlic and fresh herbs. Their creations draw inspiration from the rich culinary traditions of France, from delectable herb butter to tantalizing purees and herb mélanges. At Bresc, they hold firm to the core values of hospitality, openness, curiosity, and teamwork, ensuring exceptional products and experiences for our valued customers.
Our partner is currently looking for logistics employees to join their team!
As a logistics employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Unpacking and order picking;
- Setting and adjusting the machine depending on products that need to be processed;
- Doing quality control on the production line;
- Solving small technical problems;
- Keeping machines, production lines, and working environment clean;
- Accurately inserting data into the system.
The starting salary is €11.83 gross per hour. You will work in two shifts.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Flexible with working schedules;
- Physically fit and able to do heavy lifting;
- Able to work precisely and accurately;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.