Logistic worker (Tommy Hilfiger) Venlo, in Netherlands, from 10,52€/hour
Our new client, one of best known fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger are looking for warehouse workers. You will work in a big logistic center. Working in this warehouse you can be responsible for different logistic functions, like:
- unloading production
- checking and unpacking incoming production
- order picking
- packing and loading.
Company works in one shift from 8:00 o’clock to 17:00 o’clock, from Monday to Friday. This is long term job offer.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with electric motor, faster). During high season however accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles / e-bikes or transit).
- to have experience working in similar position;
- to be ready to do different logistic jobs;
- to be flexible due worked hours;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- to be ready to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year.
Good English skills