Loader (with own car) Beringe, in Netherlands
DHL- was founded in 1969. Today, DHL is the worlds leading logistics company. DHL has 380,000 employees in over 220 countries. Who works continuously to help cross borders, reach new markets and grow businesses, or send a letter to your loved ones.
The company is looking for motivated loaders/unloaders to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- loading and unloading boxes;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a full-time, long-term position. Working days are usually Monday to Friday but Saturdays are also possible.
Work can be physically demanding, on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Accommodation is in Germany, Weeze.
After 18:00 30%
- Physically fit, follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Own transport to travel to work;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1