Kitchen surface preparer s-Heerenberg/Beuningen, in Netherlands, from 13,10€/hour
Topline provides stone and special custom made kitchen surfaces (top parts of kitchen appliances). The company is currently looking for handy worker, flexible to perform all-round tasks to prepare the kitchen surface.
Do you consider yourself as a handy person, capable of multitasking and used to work with tools?
Your main activities are:
- cut the ready kitchen surfaces to match the calculations, cut out part of material for sinks, stoves, electricity outlets, etc.;
- clean and prepare the surface;
- install several extra features/gadgets for kitchen surfaces, according to customer specifications;
- Quality control and report shift-supervisor any equipment error;
- Other necessary tasks.
Workplace is a workshop, where you will create and prepare custom-made kitchen sets for installation. The bases are already pre-made. Training will be provided, at the workplace, to operate simple machinery.
You will be informed of the shifts weekly. Overtime is a possibility, depending on daily workflow.
Full-time and long term job offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working in a workshop, doing technical production (for example carpentry);
- Capable to handle different tools and machines;
- Capable to read and understand verbal or written instructions, drawings, etc;
- Basic math calculations;
- Strong to lift potential heavy material;
- Flexible towards shifts and required tasks;
- Motivated and serious candidate;
- Availability for a long term stay abroad.
Good English communication skills (B2 level)