Installer for steel structures (€470-€520 net/week) Emmeloord, in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization specializing in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system, and delegating the workforce. They operate in various sectors, including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture, and horticulture.
Their partner is currently looking for installers for steel structures to join their team in Emmeloord, the Netherlands!
Both in the Netherlands and abroad, the company is specialized in strong steel works, also has been supplying complex support structures for parking garages, data centers and other large utility buildings for more than 40 years. In addition, stairs, landings and various constructions for the electricity network are also produced by their employees.
As a installing employee, you are the beating heart of the assembly team, responsible for the meticulous assembly of steel structures at various locations.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- You are responsible for the professional installation of steel structures, stairs, platforms and related tasks, including floor and grid installations.
- You ensure accurate determination of dimensions and perform technical operations such as drilling and welding on site, if required.
- Efficient unloading of cargo is also one of your responsibilities.
- Your work area is mainly outdoors, where height is not an obstacle.
- You work side by side with the foreman assembly and your fellow colleagues, where teamwork and communication are essential.
- Your expertise and your additional professional training, such as VCA and the Hoogwerker certificate, enable you to take your craftsmanship to a higher level.
The Company offers:
- Start hourly payment from 16,00 – 20,00€ (depending on your experience, possibility to develop and grow)
- Possibility of courses;
- Long term work in the Netherlands – after one year you can get an undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions in a reputable steel constructions company;
- 5 – 6 working days a week;
- 40 hours a week;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purposes (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary (possibility to live alone (for extra cost));
Monday - Friday -152,63%
Saturday - 184,21%
Sunday - 210,53%
- CV in English is required to apply for this poition;
- Relevant technical education and at least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- VCA certificate is an advantage (it is possible to take an internal course paid by the Company)
- Able to work outside and having no difficulty with working at heights.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team
- Full compliance with quality and safety rules
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn Dutch language in the future
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required