Industrial electrician with VCA certificate (from 460€ net/week) Kaag, in Netherlands
For over 110 years, Eekels has been operating in the marine and industry markets. Its employees, totally almost 750, carry out projects, maintenance and service operations in technical automation, electrical and mechanical engineering. Eekels takes care of the entire process from engineering, panel building, implementation and start-up to maintenance and service.
They are looking for experienced Industrial electricians to join their theam in Kaag, the Netherlands! As an Industrial electrician, you help to build a specific yacht. Cable lists, overview drawings and electrotechnical diagrams are used to install cables and connect systems. You also participate in the commissioning of these various systems that are installed on board.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Installing electrotechnical (high and low current, control, measurement and control, security, alarm, signaling) devices.
- Contributing to the assembly and setup/installation of control cabinets, control panels, etc.
- Performing maintenance tasks and repair works on instruction, if necessary.
- Keeping track of revision work.
- Performing simple construction/iron works.
- Making materials and tools ready for use.
- Registering any material consumption, hours spent, etc.
- Being jointly responsible for order and tidiness on the construction site.
- Complying with quality, health and safety, environmental guidelines and regulations.
The Company offers:
- Accommodation in a single bedroom, provided for free
- Fix one-shift schedule (day shifts)
- Company car or bike provided, depending on the distance between accommodation and workplace
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Completed education as Electrical Technician, Engineering or an equivalent diploma;
- Demonstrable work experience as an electrician (at least 1 year), preferably in an industrial environment
- VCA certificate is mandatory
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and diagrams (e.g. via Autocad and E-plan);
- Ability to work independently, but also able to work well in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required.