Industrial electrician (€450-€555/ per week net) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 390 daysAvailable positions: 5/6Salary: from /h
A reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers is looking for experienced industrial electricians to join their team to work on a newly renovated dental facility in The Netherlands.
If you are an experienced Industrial Electrician this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- furnish meter boxes,
- install different types of equipment,
- lay cables, make connections and gutters
- make sockets and lay grounding,
- install fixtures and connect everything.
- This is a long-term full-time offer;
- The agency offers accommodation (single room);
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 450 and 555€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (including accommodation, insurance, and company car – fuel not included – access conditions to the company car upon request).
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Industrial electrician experience, minimum 2-3 years;
- Already a holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from a previous job (name, phone number, and company)
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good level of English or German