Hotel Housekeeper Nijmegen, in Netherlands, from 11,25€/hour
Hotel Nimma, owned by one of our partners, is currently looking Guest Room Attendants, with hospitality experience.
The staff will be responsible for several tasks in both housekeeping and cleaning, as well as might need to help in the hotel restaurant and bar.
As a Housekeeper, you shall do the following:
- Clean guest rooms according to company standard operating procedures, cleaning a minimum required rooms per shift;
- Ensure all areas of hotel are up to company standards even if not assigned cleaning area;
- Notify Head Guest Room Attendant of room readiness;
- Keep supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at the end of shift;
- Operate housekeeping equipment by following standard operating procedures;
- Notify supervisor immediately of any safety and/or security violations of policy or of any guest concerns.
When helping in the restaurant/bar, you might need to:
- Work in the Hotel bar, preparing drinks, cocktails, beverages (coffee, tea, etc.);
- Clean and prepare kitchen and dining area;
- Review prep list, for breakfast, checking daily pars and maintain pars as necessary;
- Practice conscious knowledge of food allergies and all safety procedures.
Both tasks require excellent customer service when interacting with guests.
Working days may vary, according to shifts and it is possible to work weekends and holidays. Overtime might be requested in case of high season.
This is a long term job offer.
You will work on Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as tax payer in the Netherlands, will receive BSN number, and small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- Job-seeker benefit is less taxes and more higher neto salary.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- Hospitality experience working in housekeeping or in costumer service (restaurant, bar, etc);
- Possess good knowledge of housekeeping standard operating procedures and techniques;
- Follow instructions, directions and be flexible on working time and tasks;
- Ability to manage multiple activities often in stressful situations and with time constraints;
- Indoor work with solid and carpeted surfaces;
- Standing and walking for eight (8) hour shifts;
- Driving license - category B;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long term (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (B1 minimum)