Greenhouse worker (vine tomatoes) Tinte , Vierpolders, Oostvoorne, in Netherlands, from 10,34€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands are looking for greenhouse workers to join a team in Kaaij Kwekerij which is an agricultural company that grows vine and other types of tomatoes.
If you are a motivated worker and are ready to work in a greenhouse this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks you will be performing may include:
- Working in a tomato Greenhouse;
- Cutting the tomatoes off the plants,
- Leaf drawing, pruning, and lowering the plants;
- Spinning the plants;
- Other harvest work, sorting and packing the tomatoes;
- Maintaining the work area clean and organized.
Appropriate working shoes are necessary, as well as clothing that will fit the weather conditions, it can be colder in the mornings and warmer during the afternoons. Working days are accomplished at a fast pace.
A canteen is available but workers must bring their own lunch. This is a long-term, full-time offer (38 hours weekly), on high season workers may have to work Saturdays, flexibility with working schedules and hours is a must. The first salary is paid on the 4th week after arrival. Before this 4 week period is due, employees can receive a pre-payment of 50 euros per week.
- Able to communicate fluently in Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, or Bulgarian;
- Experience working in agriculture will be a plus but is not necessary;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
No English is needed for this vacancy if you understand the Hungarian, Polish, Romanian or Bulgarian language.