Food production worker (with experience) Soesterberg, in Netherlands
Our business partner is a top-tier company specializing in preparing and packaging various lunches and sauces. Not only do they offer an extensive range of products, but they also prioritize sustainability by using recyclable containers and food gas to prolong the shelf life of their items.
The company is currently looking for production workers to join their team in Soesterberg, the Netherlands!
As a production worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Filling packages;
- Packing and repacking products;
- Cleaning the production line;
- Preparing products for shipping.
The starting salary is €12.12 gross per hour. You will work Monday through Friday for a total of 40 hours.
The agency will provide safety shoes for free. The employer will also provide transportation to work.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in food production or catering;
- Motivated and punctual;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.