Food production worker (with experience) Landgraaf, in Netherlands
Our partner Conveni produces convenience food (ready-made meals, which require hardly any preparation). Conveni specializes in the production of convenience products of various brands and their brand.
The company is currently looking for packers to join their team in Landgraaf! There are two departments- the warm side (is +20°/30°) and the cold side(is + 7°).
Your daily tasks will include:
- packing and repacking ready meals;
- labeling and putting stickers on meal boxes;
- sorting, and storing the products;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- other related production tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in two shifts from Monday to Friday. The company gives basic training and working equipment.
You have to wear trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
Candidates without a driver’s license will be living 5km from the company and can cycle to work. If they have, they will be living in Geleen and driving to work.
€12.76 + ADV €0.75 ct every hour
Overtime during the week 140%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- 1. year of production experience (preferably in the Netherlands);
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Jewelry or fake nails/lashes, make-up is not allowed;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English: Communicative A2