Fashion warehouse worker Bleiswijk, in Netherlands, from 11,00€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands Zalando, Europe’s leading online fashion platform are currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team. The company delivers to customers in 23 countries and in their fashion store, clients can find a wide assortment from more than 4,500 brands.
As a warehouse worker your daily tasks will include:
- Order-picking will be done with a hand-scanner, collecting products, based on picking lists (digital in tablets);
- (Re)Pack the clothes/shoes in boxes/bags to be shipped to the clients;
- In the returns department, it is necessary to check the clothing on damage and return them in the warehouses;
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
You will have 2 days of tasks training and health and safety training. Work is organized in shifts. Couples and friends can be scheduled in the same working schedule.
There will be rules you have to follow working in the Zalando warehouse: DO- Where your card on a visible place, safety shoes, work clothes, long trousers. DONT– Jackets, hoodies & loose-fitting clothes, nontransparent bags, headwear & scarves, cigarette
lighters, food and beverages, cosmetics, loose hair, jewellery, electronic devices.
- CV in English is required. A CV must have the correct e-mail & phone number plus the correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Good English skills to operate a computer tablet that will be your main tool for picking orders;
- Being able to work precisely and quickly;
- Motivated and serious team player and able to work independently, according to instructions from the shift supervisor;
- Being able to work in a standing position all day;
- Flexible to working schedules/shifts and tasks;
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands for a long term.
Good English communication skills (minimum B2)