EPT driver and warehouse worker Nijmegen, in Netherlands, from 11,62€/hour
Our partners from the Netherlands are looking for a warehouse workers who can drive EPT (electric pallet truck) and also do order picking. Planning changes very day so some days you will be picking, some days you will be driving EPT.
As order picker: you will walk a lot daily and pick orders.
As EPT driver: You will work in a big warehouse where You need to lift pallets from one truck to another. In a first part of you day you will be unloading truck and moving production into dispatch department, it’s very important to leave pallets into right location and in evening shift you need to load trucks.
It’s a long term job offer in shifts.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- have at least one year experience driving EPT and working in warehouse
- to have experience working with scanner will be an advantage
- You should be willing to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
- ready to work in shifts (also night shift)
Good English language skills