Electrician for construction and projects , in Netherlands
Haldu Group, a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team in The Netherlands.
Are you experienced in Electricity and ready to start a new adventure? If so, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- Installation of electrical systems;
- Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance;
- Inspection of electrical installations;
- Technical drawings interpretation;
- Preparation of small-scale projects.
- This is a long-term full-time offer;
- Free fully equipped accommodation according to SNF-certification (including Wi-fi);
- Salary is paid on time every Thursday and it’s from 500€ – 575€ net per week on a 40-hour workweek;
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- Language level: English or German A2 –B1. In a team is one with language enough;
- Working experience;
- Availability to get a VCA in the Netherlands (provided by agency);
- Driving license + car is needed. If they don’t have a car they need to be able to pay a deposit of €200 for our car service. Rent is €50 a week.;
- Working hours: Average of 40 hours a week;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good communication in English