Electrical Bus Mechanic (525-650€ net per week) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
This is an exceptional opportunity for you! VDL Bus & Coach is in search of skilled electrical engineers who are eager to face daily challenges and participate in the development of our state-of-the-art electric public transport buses, complete with the most advanced technological breakthroughs.
VDL Bus & Coach’s core activities encompass the full spectrum of buses and coaches. This includes development, manufacturing, sales, and after-sales services. They’re involved in a diverse range of activities, such as converting or extending mini and midi buses, as well as buying and selling used buses. The company operates through multiple bus entities that collaborate on a global scale. Manufacturing primarily occurs in Western Europe.
Your main tasks will include:
- Installing customer-specific systems such as payment or navigation systems;
- Impeccably installing the high-voltage powertrains of electric buses;
- Testing software behind control systems;
- Adjusting engine drive of various types and manufacturers according to the manual;
- Identifying and resolving malfunctions or error messages in electrical installations.
Company also offers:
- Day shifts with specific working hours 07:00 to 15:45
- Training (if needed) will be provided at VDL
- Prospect of a permanent contract after the probationary period
- Various company events and activities
- E-bike, bike, company car and working shoes can be provided by the Agency
- Working clothes provided by VDL
Travel allowance (with own car): 0.16€/km
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering;
- Alternatively, a basic technical education diploma;
- Possession of certificate "Working on Electric Vehicles" (NEN 9140) or willingness to acquire one;
- Previous experience in electrical engineering;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Good command of English, German or Dutch