Electric bus assembly mechanic (from 440€ net/week) Deurne, in Netherlands
Ebusco is dedicated to the development, production, and marketing of all-electric urban and regional buses and their associated ecosystem. It is originally a Dutch company with headquarters in Deurne. Currently, more than 350 Ebusco buses operate in seven European countries, including major cities such as Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and Munich.
The company is currently looking for assembly mechanic workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Assembly of bus shells by reading and following technical drawings;
- Preparation of composite foam elements;
- Packing, finishing/addition of custom options and final orders;
- Following all safety regulations and instructions;
- Based on the work instructions and the quality assurance system, the candidate will identify problems in a timely manner and communicate them with the foreman production. Together with team, ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate quality regulations.
- Other related assembly tasks.
The agency provides:
- This is a long-term, full-time job offer;
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week
- Starting salary from 15,49 EUR gross/hour, which can increase with experience and good performance
- The Client always conducts an on-site interview with the candidate before acceptance, so applicants already residing in the Netherlands will be considered exclusively!
18:00 – 21:00 = 115,00%
21:00 – 23:00 =130,00%
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- At least 1 year experience in the automotive industry;
- Bus assembly experience is a big plus;
- VOG (criminal record) is mandatory (time to send it to the agency: 6 weeks)
- Ability to use different tools and machinery;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a two shift system;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurately;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
At least B1 level of English or Dutch is required.