Coordinator (Polish language) from €1800 net/month , in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for a motivated and confident coordinator to join their team. The Job coach is the link between the account/client and team members. Taking care of the “daily management” at the account as is defined in the described process.
What is expected from you?
Binding temporary employees to the agency through a personal approach to temporary employees and a service-oriented attitude. The Coordinator is the first point of contact for temporary employees. You keep in contact with the account manager.
What would be your daily tasks working for N2People?
When a new account comes in, the account manager will involve you in the account plan. The account manager ensures that a warm welcome is given through the onboarding process. After that, daily management starts for the Coordinator. You check the start of employees daily, organize daily changes and make the planning for the next day. You ensure that employees have their daily registration in order so that salaries, facilities and invoicing can be carried out correctly at the same time.
The company offers.
- A long-term, full-time position in a good nice, well-organized working environment.
- Varied work with own responsibilities.
- Training of planning system.
- A competitive salary on the market, starting with €1800 net/monthly, more information after the interview.
- The opportunity to continue to develop yourself.
- An extension of the contract in case of good performance.
- CV in English will be required to apply for this position;
- You are an expert in humans and organizing your own work;
- You speak English and Polish in a good level (C1)
- You are communicative and have the social skills to support the flex workers;
- Knowledge of the temporary staffing world is a plus;
- You are willing to work in morning and evening shifts and you are flexible in working days, like working periodically on Saturdays;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good command of English both verbal and written (C1) and Polish language at similar level (C1).