CNC Production Employee (425€ net per week) Nieuw Bergen, in Netherlands
Our agency partners in the Netherlands are looking for CNC production employees to work inside MGG!
MGG has been at the forefront of the aluminum casting industry and has a reputation for constant innovation in the automotive industry and other industrial branches.
As a production employee, you may have the following tasks:
- Clamping of simple products on the mold;
- Releasing the CNC machine tools;
- Unclamping, deburring, and cleaning of the products using the sink, power file, hand file, scraper, rinsing machines / rinsing systems;
- Performing quality measurements according to the inspection regulations using simple measuring tools such as calipers, taper pin calipers, threaded hole calipers;
- Packaging the products according to the quality regulations and specifications of the customer;
- Registering various production data such as numbers, production dates, rejections on worksheets, product labels, etc;
- Releasing a finished product to the expedition.
Introduction with e-learning course before start. People will also be assigned a buddy to help with any questions in the initial period and will get a ‘first day instruction’
- There are three shifts (morning, afternoon, and night) and you have to be flexible with your schedules;
- Your salary will be around 425 euros net per week, with allowance included;
- Flex contract, but work is for long term when performing well.
- Accommodation in a double room;
- The company will also provide work clothes, earplugs, and eye protection;
- The agency will arrange a car or e-bike so you can travel to work.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- CNC operating experience is important but candidates with a technical affinity or who have some similar experience will probably be suitable.
- Communication skills in English, German or Dutch;
- Motivated and flexible with schedules;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period;
Communication skills in English, German or Dutch.