CNC Bender Uden, in Netherlands, from 13,90€ to 17,30€/hour
Job position for CNC Bender is available with our partner in the Netherlands VDL Systems.
As a CNC bending machine you work independently on the CNC bending machine on the basis of work assignments. This means that you are responsible for adjusting, programming and operating the press brake for both existing and new products. Checking the produced product on dimensions and taking the right corrective actions in case of deviations also belongs to the range of tasks. In this position, you independently bend products from single pieces to small series. You do this based on (removal) drawings and the measurement report. You measure the product independently, ensuring that you deliver the right quality.
- You have a technical education and/or relevant work experience.
- You can independently program, set up and operate a CNC press brake.
- You have demonstrable experience with measuring and reading drawings (various projection methods).
- Accurate, quality-conscious and result-oriented.
- You are part of the industrial family business VDL Groep, where continuity is of paramount importance.
- You work in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication prevails.
- Ample room for personal development and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent terms of employment and good career opportunities.
like technical challenges and is quality of paramount importance to you? Do you
like to stand with both feet in the field and do you prefer to be involved in a
project from A to Z? Then we are looking for you! With a team of around 150
employees, VDL Systems designs and manufactures cooling, freezing and sorting
machines for the food industry (e.g. for milk, chips, meat and vegetables). We
are experts in the field of vibration technology. With us, you will help build
internal transport and logistical supply systems. We process stainless steel
and aluminium for the production of these systems, starting from our own
engineering department up to and including production and installation.
Everything happens under one roof. The work is varied and challenging, because
almost every machine is unique. Our family business has an open and informal
atmosphere, and you will be given every opportunity to develop and grow.
- A CV in english is required to apply for this job;
- Experience as CNC Bender is mandatory;
- Good communication skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Able to work independently and as a team.
English level minimum B1.