Clothing warehouse worker (in NL) Bergen op Zoom, Oldenzaal, Enschede, in Netherlands, from 9,96€/hour
Bleckmann is a leader in the fashion and lifestyle industry, replying quickly to (un)expected (seasonal) fluctuations. If you are driven to work under time-pressure, the company is currently looking for Warehouse workers for order-picking.
Your main activities are:
- Sticking and labeling fashion articles from Brands such as Lululemon and Patagonia;
- (Re)packing boxes or order-picking, using a hand-scanner or driving an EPT vehicle;
- Moving boxes from shelves, sealing pallets and prepare goods for shipment;
- Goods quality control;
- Other required tasks, in case you are asked to work at the Return Department.
Two-daily shifts, starting at 06:00am or later (morning & afternoon), from Monday to Friday.Weekends are usually considered days-off unless overtime is needed, depending on daily workflow. You must be flexible to perform any required tasks. Sometimes, shifts end only when daily target is achieved. Company has a canteen and a cafeteria, where can take a pause.
The Agency has a Flex Academy, where you will can take a license as a Forklifts & Reach-truck driver.
Full-time and long term job opportunity in a pleasant working environment. Employees need to be ready to work until January, full time. You will not be able to take extra holidays during Christmas, you need to be in the Netherlands all December, available to work 40 hours a week or more.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes;
- Similar warehouse experience, as order-picker, is a plus;
- Willing to learn;
- Flexibility regarding working hours and required tasks;
- Attention to detail;
- Capable to lift heavy good if necessary, to stand in vertical position and walk during the entire work journey;
- Motivated, team-player and fast-pace individual, capable to follow instructions;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B1 level minimum)