Cleaner Assen, in Netherlands
Our partner CSU is now known as a healthy and autonomous Dutch family business. The company is number 1 in the field and has been voted one of the best employers in the Netherlands. The CSU team is diverse in nationality and age but treats everyone equally.
The company is currently looking for people to join the cleaning department! You will work in a variety of facilities such as holiday parks, offices, schools, and healthcare facilities.
Your daily tasks will include:
- cleaning of the sanitary facilities, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the bedroom;
- changing the bed sheets and making the beds;
- vacuum and mop the floors;
- cleaning public areas in the holiday parks;
- cleaning activities necessary in offices, schools, and healthcare institutions;
- following all hygiene and safety instructions;
- other related cleaning service tasks.
This is a long-term job offer with the possibility of a fixed contract and salary raises for long-term employment! Shifts are from Monday to Friday, sometimes possible on weekends. 38 hours of work per week guaranteed.
The company will provide the necessary training and work equipment. One of the two employees must be proficient in English at the B1 level.
30% Between 21:30-06:00
50% Saturday and Sunday
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to move all day, work on feet, bending, lifting arms;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to cleaning standards and hygiene rules;
- One of the two: must speak English at the B1 level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Flexible on working tasks and schedule;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
There are two options: Option1: All candidates must be fluent in Spanish with English A2; Option2: If two candidates want to go together, at least 1 needs to speak B1 english, but both should be fluent in Spanish.