Chef - Asian kitchen (with experience) Oss, in Netherlands
At Padifood, their focus is on delivering genuine, traditional, and sustainably prepared Asian cuisine. Their priority is to use the freshest ingredients and uphold the highest quality standards. Their ultimate goal is to allow people from all backgrounds to relish the flavors of the Far East.
Our partner is currently looking for chefs to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, preparing and improving authentic Asian meals, working independently and in a team;
- Gaining knowledge and experience of our current recipes;
- Carrying out preparation and preparatory activities such as washing, cutting, weighing, marinating, mixing, cooking, stir-frying, etc.;
- Assessing the ingredients for freshness, taste and shelf life;
- Guaranteeing and improving restaurant quality in the field of food, safety, the taste of the various dishes and working methods;
- Transferring your knowledge and experiences to the other chefs and other departments within the company;
- Cleaning and maintaining the working environment, kitchen equipment, etc.;
The starting salary is €17.83 gross per hour (€16.46 base salary + 8.33% holiday allowance).
In this position, you will have the following allowances:
- 33% for working from Monday through Friday between 6 PM and 12 AM;
- 35% for working from Monday through Friday between 12 AM and 6 AM;
- 35% for working on Saturday;
- 100% for working on Sunday.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 3 years of work experience as an independent cook within the Asian kitchen;
- Good knowledge of recipes, ingredients, fresh (Asian) herbs and their traditional preparation methods;
- Knowledge of HACCP, hygiene and food safety rules and regulations;
- Accurate, flexible, stress-resistant and able to work both independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.