CE Driver for horticultural distribution (from 480€ net/week) Luttelgeest, in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization specializing in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system, and delegating the workforce. They operate in various sectors, including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture, and horticulture.
Our partner is currently looking for CE truck drivers to join their team in Luttelgeest, the Netherlands!
The Client is a fully-fledged transport company with a team of fourteen permanent drivers and a group of entusiastic on-call workers. The company offers traditional transport for flowers and plants that have different requirements, such as optimal transport temperature to keep them in a good condition.
In this role, your daily tasks include:
- Product transportation to different contracted partner companies and individual clients as well;
- Loading and unloading;
- The work is organised from Sunday night to Thursday night, with evening and night shifts exclusively.
The agency offers:
- Starting hourly payment from €15,93 (depending on your experience, possibility to develop and grow);
- Possibility of courses;
- Long term work in the Netherlands – after one year you can get an undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions in a reputable and supportive company;
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purpose (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary. The Agency has the possibility to offer single bedrooms to the candidates in two-person houses where they can live alone for 120EUR/week (kitchen, etc. can be shared) or in a shared room with other employee for 78EUR/week.
- Working shoes are provided for free, but the Candidates have to bring their own working clothes
Between 21:00 and 05:00 the hourly rate is:15,93+ 19% = €18,96
On Sundays from 18:00 - 21:00 - 200%
21:00 00:00 - 219%
From Sunday to Monday morning between 00:00 and 04:00 - 119%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least one year experience as a CE driver (preferably in distribution)
- Valid code 95;
- Ready to work in evening/night shifts;
- Responsible, motivated, and well-organized;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands
At least B1 level of English is required