Carpenter/interior builder (490-525€ net/week) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization specializing in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system, and delegating the workforce. They operate in various sectors, including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture, and horticulture.
Our partner is currently looking for experienced Carpenters/interior builders to join their team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
The Client is a dynamic company that operates worldwide and has grown into an international importer with branches in more than 24 countries. Daily shipment is ensured through their own distribution center of all non-food products. In this role, you will work as a crucial part of the Showroom team, with 15 other collegaues.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Independently carrying out various interior construction activities;
- Assembling and disassembling scaffolding material; your creative way of thinking ensures that there is always a solution and you prefer to do this with different materials.
- Building various product presentations for items in the company showroom;
- Ensuring a representative showroom on a daily basis;
- Occasionally helping with the design of foreign showrooms.
- Reporting to the Showroom manager on a daily basis.
The agency offers:
- Possibility of courses;
- Long term work in the Netherlands – after one year you can get an undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions in a reputable and supportive company;
- Guaranteed 38-45 hours a week;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purpose (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary. The Agency has the possibility to offer single bedrooms to the candidates in well-equipped two-person houses;
- Working shoes are provided for free, but the Candidates have to bring their own working clothes
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 3 years of experience as a carpenter/interior builder or similar positions;
- Preferably a completed education in interior construction;
- Good technical insight;
- An energetic, creative and solution-oriented personality;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands
Strong and fluent B2 level of English is required.