Carpenter (500+ EUR/net weekly) , in Netherlands
Haldu has been involved with Dutch Construction and Engineering sector. The company is currently searching for skilled carpenters for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Dutch territory.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you driven to participate in Accommodations, Schools & other public building construction?
Your main tasks are:
- Hanging doors onsite;
- Placing window frames, as shown in blueprints;
- Fitting wooden structures & making wooden stairs, using the right tools;
- All kind of fine carpentry work.
The company ensures you have all needed materials and electric tools (drill, grinder etc), but you need to arrive with your own hand tools (hammer, saw, screwdrivers etc).
Full-time and long term job offer. One daily shift, working 40 hours from Monday to Friday. Overtime is a possibility, depending on workflow. You must be flexible to work weekends, if necessary.
Opportunity to obtain VCA – a basic safety diploma.
The agency will provide free accommodation. You will need to organize your commute to work and back, you can arrive with your own car or rent a car from agency (105 EUR/week).
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a carpenter (minimum two years);
- Provide a reference (contacts of previous employer in this field);
- Arriving with your own hand tools (saw, hammer, etc);
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- Capable of reading blueprints/drawings is a Must;
- Team player & independent problem solving/attention to detail, in a fast-pace environment;
- Motivated to learn & to keep up-to-date;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety, hygiene & work environment regulations;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
Good English or German communication skills (B2 level)