Car prep and painting (€520+ net weekly) Zwolle / Doetinchem / Groningen / Arhnem / Nieuwegein, in Netherlands, from 13,09€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands is a logistics, distribution and selling company for the automotive industry. They are currently looking for car technicians with experience in bodywork damage.
If you have experience as a bodywork car mechanic this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will have to perform working as a car technician for Koopman may include:
- Repairing small damage in the bodywork of the cars;
- Working independently and as a team;
- Preparing the car for spraying;
- Spray painting cars if needed;
- Spot reparations.
This is a long term, full time offer 38 hours per week 5 days. The job is done in one shift, candidates with experience in one or more of the tasks related to this position are welcome to apply. The company has a friendly environment and some training will be provided. The salary is 520 euros neto, per 38 hours worked.
The accommodation is fully equipped and can be up to 30 mins by car from the company.
- A CV in english is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in bodywork repairing of cars is a must;
- Experience with spray painting and other mechanic skills will be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ready to work accurately on a fast paced environment;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English skills minimum B1.