Car part Assembler Eindhoven , in Netherlands, from 14,77€/hour
Our partner in the Netherlands DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. They are a worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacture of premium light, medium, and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and the company is looking for Car part Assemblers to join their team.
If you are ready to do physical work, handy with tools, and have knowledge about car parts this is the perfect job for you!
As Car part Assembler your work tasks will include:
- Pre-assembling car parts (the parts can be heavy);
- Mounting car-parts;
- Products general checkups, working with tools;
- Examining work instructions and reading technical drawings;
- Other related tasks.
Work is organized in two shifts, from Monday to Friday with possible overtime. The right candidate must be flexible with shifts. The company will provide you training and safety instruction as well as work clothing. Safety shoes (S3) you have to have your own.
The accommodation provided will be located near the border in area of Belgium, in a bungalow park. Transport to work and back is always arranged by the agency.
After application, you will have a call with the company about the level of language and to get a first impression.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous technical work experience and technical thinking,
- Ready to work a physically demanding job, lifting car parts, doing repetitive work;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility
- Practical mind and ability to tackle things;
- Endurant to work under time pressure, in fast pace environment
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
Good English, German, or Dutch language communication skills.