Car mechanic (€450-€675 net/week) , in Netherlands
N2People, our reliable partner, is a successful recruitment agency that matches job seekers from around the world with the best companies in the Netherlands.
They are currently looking for car mechanics to join their team in multiple locations in the Netherlands!
The company offers multiple positions:
1) Service car mechanic, responsible for:
- Performing maintenance;
- Repairing tasks on vehicles;
- Ensuring optimal functioning;
- Regular maintenance tasks.
2) 1st car mechanic, responsible for:
- Performing complex repairs;
- Diagnosing vehicle issues;
- Conducting routine maintenance.
3) 2nd car mechanic, responsible for:
- Supporting experienced mechanics in an automotive workshop;
- Assisting and helping in inspecting, repairing, and maintaining vehicles.
The weekly net salary is between €450 and €675, after accommodation and health insurance deductions.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in the automotive industry;
- Experience working in a car mechanic garage, big dealer garage, small garage, or family garage will be considered an advantage;
- Serious and flexible;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, Dutch or German