C Driver with own car (500-600€ net per week) , in Netherlands
We are looking for
category C drivers to work all over The Netherlands! We have different clients who may offer you different jobs.
- As a truck driver
you will be responsible for transporting (with a box) and delivering: drinks, crates of beer, and food
products from a distribution centrum to for example restaurants, pubs, etc.
Products are located on roll containers or pallets; Pallet products to private clients
but also to factories, companies, etc; packages, working as a courier; You may work also as a garbage
- You will have to
make sure the products will reach their destinations on time. Loading and
unloading will be also part of your job. You have to work with the onboard
computer. In addition, you will have to
handle the necessary documentation, report missing products, and take back empty
roll containers and crates;
- You will work from
Monday until Friday and sometimes on Saturdays. Your day will start around 5-6
am and it will last for 10 – 11 hours.
- Hourly wages between € 14, 25 and 15,41 gross (depending on your
work experience) plus extras;
- A Dutch contract;
- Weekly payment (between € 500 –
600 net/after the deducting of accommodation and health insurance costs);
money and paid holidays days (25 a year);
- Health insurance;
- Pension Scheme (after 8 worked weeks);
- Hours a week: 50-55
- If you use your own car, you will have a travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer (min 10 km – max 35 km).
Overtime paid 30% extra to every hour above 40h a week (from Monday to Friday);
Saturdays paid 50% extra to every hour;
Sundays paid 100% to every hour;
- CV in English with previous experience;
- Driving license cat. C, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Own a car or other mean transport to go to/from work;
- Certificate of Good conduct (criminal record/VOG) – sometimes required
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good knowledge of the English language (at least B1). German or Dutch language is an advantage.