Bar/ restaurant worker (with experience) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Robin’s long-term partner agency B2Works needs extra hands! Hotel and restaurant Nimma is where people come to eat, work, have drinks, or stay overnight. For backpackers, business people, party people, and newlyweds.
The agency is looking for a motivated bartender/restaurant worker to join its team!
Your daily tasks will be:
- mixing, garnishing, and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications;
- helping guests choose menu items or guiding them through drink options;
- taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their time at the restaurant or event;
- keeping the bar stocked and clean;
- providing friendly and attentive service;
- adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages;
- other related tasks accordingly to the position.
B2works is looking for a motivated long-term team member. Work will be in different shifts and hours according to the schedule.
If you are a suitable candidate, the company will schedule a video interview with you!
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous experience as a bartender/ waiter or great motivation for the position;
- Stress resistant, calm under pressure, team player with a positive approach;
- Open-minded and flexible with high social and cultural competencies;
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and listening skills;
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours;
- Coordination to carry plates or trays;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Motivated to stay in the Netherlands long-term.