Bakery packing employee (with experience) Waspik, in Netherlands
Bakkerij van der Westen started in 1950 as a local bakery in Made, and today, it’s a family business that focuses on organic quality products and stands for innovation. With almost 70 years of experience in the profession, they currently make a full range of organic and/or gluten-free breads that still have the traditional character.
Our partner is looking for bakery packing employees to join their team in Waspik!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Safe and correct handling of gluten-free products;
- Sorting and packaging products at large work tables or conveyor belts;
- Working quickly and accurately to prepare products for shipment;
- Other related tasks.
This is a full-time job opportunity, and you will work in one shift.
The company offers you a fun and cozy working atmosphere, 25 vacation days per year, and the possibility to become a permanent employee.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails/eyelashes are allowed in food production!
The starting salary is €12.12 gross/hour.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience as a packing employee within the food industry;
- Willingness to perform physical work safely and efficiently;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English language is required.