Automotive production worker Roermond, in Netherlands
Fomeco is a world-class manufacturer of all tubular products such as exhaust tubes, cooling pipes, and various chassis pipes. The company primarily supplies first-tier suppliers to builders of trucks, busses, off-road vehicles, and machines, as well as a few furniture manufacturers. Various Fomeco products are incorporated in passenger cars by system providers.
The company is looking for motivated production workers to join its team! In this role, you can be placed in different positions in the process.
Your work may consist of:
- laying pipes on the belt of the oven;
- re-crate the tubes at the back of the oven;
- place tubes in the press partridge and start the machine;
- placing pressed pipes in crates;
- loading processed pipes into the laser cutting machine;
- collecting cut parts, and placing them in crates;
- deburring products with a compressed air grinder;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is in different shifts according to the department.
The company will provide work clothing and necessary training for the position. There are possible direct contracts after one year for motivated employees!
Work can be physically demanding, lifting, bending, and a loud environment!
shift allowance 119% every hour overtime is 148%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous production experience will be a plus;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Ability to follow safety rules and instructions;
- Good English skills and ability to follow work process;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.