Assembly technicians for agricultural machines (480-510€ net/week) , in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization specializing in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system, and delegating the workforce. They operate in various sectors, including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture, and horticulture.
Our partner is currently looking for assembly technicians to join their team in Steenwijk, the Netherlands!
The Client is a developer and manufacturer of (self-propelled) agricultural sprayers and beet harvesters that allow the customers to take care for their crops from seed to harvest. The Company’s innovative tools make it possible to increase food production on already existing angricultural lands with less water, crop protection agents and fuel.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing all kind of assembly work on the machineries;
- Together with approximately 60 fellow technicians, you work with 7 high-tech field spray machines and/or beet harvesters that are delivered every week. These machines are designed by the client and are customer-specific.
- You work in a team of approximately 5-8 assembly technicians where you carry out your work independently.
- Resolving minor faults and imperfections.
- Before transferring to the next phase, ensure that everything has been carried out correctly.
- Feedback of errors and problems to the team leader.
The agency offers:
- Starting hourly payment from €16,04 – 17,31 (depending on your experience, possibility to develop and grow);
- Possibility of courses;
- Long term work in the Netherlands – after one year you can get an undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions in a reputable steel constructions company;
- 5 working days a week;
- 40 hours a week;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purpose (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary. The Agency has the possibility to offer single bedrooms to the candidates in two-person houses where they can live alone for 120EUR/week (kitchen, etc. can be shared) or in a shared room with other employee for 78EUR/week.
- Working shoes are provided for free, but the Candidates have to bring their own working clothes
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 1 year of similar job experience;
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and electronic controls is mandatory;
- Ability to read and interpet technical drawings and diagrams is mandatory;
- Responsible, motivated, and well-organized;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required.