Assembler Best, in Netherlands, from 13,50€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands Philips Healthcare are looking for assembly employees location Best. They produce medical equipment for hospitals worldwide, such as MRI scanners and X-ray equipment.
The perfect candidate for this vacancy must have experience with technology, If you have experience working as an assembly mechanic this is the job for you!
Your tasks working as an assembler may include:
- Assembling various components of X-ray equipment;
- Following technical drawings and work instructions to assembling the parts;
- Handling machines for building and assembling various components of the products;
- Construction and dismantling of machines;
- Maintenance and mechanic breakdown;
- Fine assembly of smaller parts of the products;
- Following instructions given by your team leaders;
- Maintaining your work station clean and organized.
The job is done in one shift (7:00 to 15:30), depending on the influx of work you may be requested to do overtime, we are looking for motivated, flexible and responsible candidates. Salary starts from 13,50 euros hourly and depending on the candidate’s experience can go up to 14 euros hourly gross.
Part time positions are available as well minimum of 24 hours per week.
Candidates are entitled to a travel allowance in accordance with Philips Collective Labor Agreement. Only the single journey is reimbursed. From 9 kilometers to a maximum of 35 kilometers one way.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Wearing a mouth mask during the work shift is mandatory within Philips;
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawing (MBO level of technical knowledge);
- Similar work experience will be a plus;
- Availability to work full time and long term in the Netherlands;
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Excellent English level minimum B1 or dutch speaking candidates are welcome.