All-round warehouse worker Oud Gastel, in Netherlands
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments. Couples might split to work into different departments/shifts.
Candidates have to take work safety shoes and jeans!
Mo-Fri 00:00-6:00= 45%
Mo-Fri 21:00-24:00= 35%
Sunday/holidays allowance =100%
35% Monday to Friday
50% Saturday, Sunday 00:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday 18:00-6:00 =100%
Holiday allowance 8,33% paid with every weekly payment.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.