Agricultural worker Bavel , in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for agricultural workers to join a team of Avoird company, thatin the cultivation of and . This varies from strawberry cuttings up to tray plants and raspberries and blackberries from misted tips to long-canes.
Male candidates can expect to work outside on the fields and female candidates to work inside of greenhouses which are not sealed (plenty of fresh air).
If you are a motivated worker and are ready to work in agriculture or like gardening this is the job for you!
Some of tasks you will be performing may include:
- Putting plants into plant-pots;
- Working in a greenhouse or a field;
- Cutting the plants;
- Planting young plants;
- Other harvest work, sorting and packing;
- Maintaining the work area clean and organised.
Work can be physically demanding, candidates might work on knees, male candidates that will be working on fields must be flexible to work in different weather conditions.
Average working week – 36 hours.
- Experience working in agriculture will be a plus;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment;<
- Aware that accommodation can be up to 1h driving distance to work in one direction;
- Tolerant to live in same room/ house with people of other nationalities;
- Able to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
No english is needed for this vacancy if you understand Hungarian or Romanian language.