Agency accommodation handyman (400 net weekly) Nijmegen , in Netherlands, from 11,00€/hour
Robin’s long term partner agency B2Works from the Netherlands are in the need of extra hands! The agency is looking for a handy person who can help with various tasks at agency houses. You would work on:
- all kinds of different minor construction jobs (interior)
- setting up simple plumbing and appliances in the accommodation,
- helping the agency improve the quality of accommodation.
- painter to help them re paint their walls and ceilings at the offices and accommodations.
You will work in the area of Nijmegen on weekdays. You will need to report to the agency there is any problems, if anything is broken etc.
Candidates need to be reliable, to be able to work independently and to always keep your eyes open. Work is during the weekdays, from morning to afternoon.
You will work on Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as tax payer in the Netherlands, will receive BSN number, and small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- Job-seeker benefit is less taxes and more higher neto salary.
- Experience in household jobs, painting experience and practice, as well as overall experience maintaining houses,
- Experience in construction (interior tasks) and working with tools,
- Flexible on working tasks and schedules.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive car to and from places in the Netherlands.
English level minimum B1.