✤ Plumber , in Netherlands
Position is open for 26 daysAvailable positions: 10/10
For our client Maintec we are looking for a Plumber/pipefitter
- The plumber/pipefitter will carry out all activities from work orders and/or technical drawings. Such activities are installing copper, plastic or steel piping for gas- water and drainage supplies;
- The plumber/pipefitter will perform tasks such as drilling, bending, sawing etc. and will construct complete and sometimes complex piping systems for gas supplies, water supplies and drainage supplies . Experience with Mapress system (copper pipes) and HPE Geberit plastic pipes is required.
A Plumber/pipefitter will be responsible for, amongst other things:
- cleaning up the workspace and work environment;
- compliance with safety instructions.
Type of projects:
- Residential construction;
- Public utilities construction;
- Industrial construction.
- Net Weekly payment of € 500,00-550,00/week, depending on experience;
- Accommodation in a single room
- 25 holiday days/ year. (8,33% holiday money);
- Pension accrual after 6 months of employment
- A nice and friendly working environment
- Housing and health insurance organized by Maintec
- Company car organized by Maintec
Education requirements / Required certificates:
- Minimum requirements: Lower/Secondary Vocational Education, Gas/Water/Pipefitting
- VCA Certificate.
- Driving license
- Good level of English
- European Citizenhship
- Willingness to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Good english skills minimum B1.