✤ Assembly Mechanic with experience (€410-470 net/week) Oisterwijk, in Netherlands, from 13,47€ to 14,14€/hour
TOBROCO-GIANT produces state-of-the-art logistics machines and attachments. The company is currently looking for Assembly Mechanics to help its enthusiastic team fulfill the customers increasing demands.
As an Assembly Mechanic, you are the driving force behind the production. You are part of a team, responsible for interpreting and carrying out all the fitting and assembly work of semi-finished and finished products, according to required specifications while using a variety of tools.
- You will be responsible for performing all possible assembly works of the products
- You will report deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials and tools used, while testing the products’ functionality;
- You will maintain inventory of product in work stations;
- You will use the PIP system – product installation is based on tablets’ displayed instructions. Workers must be capable of registering their procedures electronically.
- After trial period, as you start to work alone, your contribution to further product assembly optimization is welcome.
- Work will be performed in 2-shifts, to be scheduled weekly. Overtime is a possibility, depending of the daily workflow.
- Your salary will be based on experience, conversation and trial day.
- The minimum salary is from 410 to 470 EUR/net weekly, after deductions (tax & accommodation & insurance).
- Full-time and long term job offer.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience and/or Training in the automotive industry (e.g. car mechanic, construction machinery fitter, machine mechanic);
- Good computer navigation skills, complemented by experience in the production environment and good results in motor activities;
- Motivated and serious candidate to work as a team member or independently, in a very fast-pace and sometimes repetitive work environment;
- Ability to work under time pressure, with accuracy and minimum error rate, in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Good English skills (B1 level) or Dutch language