Cow-skin factory worker (day and NIGHT shift) Nijmegen, u Nizozemskoj
In 1915 De Leeuw Hides N.V. was founded and it has been in the family ever since. 4th generation family company now is one of the biggest traders in hides and skins in the market.
- processing fresh skins into salted skins;
- edit and sort products by cutting the skin parts with special tools;
- preservation of skins according to instructions;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different day shifts. The company will provide work clothing and training for the position.
A physically demanding job, loud and with a specific meat smell! The working environment is below room temperature.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous experience working with meat or agriculture background will be a plus;
- Physically strong, ready for lifting and hard demanding work;
- Capable to work at a 15-degree temperature during the day;
- Ready to work with animal skins and salt;
- Resistant to strong smells and loud noises;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Candidates with no English skills are welcome but must be able to use a translator and cooperate.