Order picker (Germany) - German or Polish language Eisenach, in Germany, from 11,15€/hour
Our partner in Germany Rhenus Logistics digital logistics solutions and over 100 years of company history are currently looking for order pickers to join their team.
If you are looking for a stable job opportunity in logistics and you are flexible working in shifts, this is the right job for you!
Your main tasks working as an order picker will include:
- Picking orders using a hand scanner for products such as computer games;
- Sorting orders and placing them on pallets;
- Inform team leader of any product error;
- Following safety rules and instructions;
- Other related warehouse tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work on two shifts: morning and evening. Two-shift work 8 hours a day, plus 45 minutes break. You will start work at 5:00 am and 2:15 pm. There is also a middle shift to which other employees are appointed every week (depending on the department, they then start their work from 11 am to 12 pm.
Willingness (compulsory!) To work on night shifts, which will come later. Two breaks – 20 minutes, 25 minutes. From Saturday afternoon to Sunday evening the company is not working. Contract for 151,76 hours/month, 6 months.
- Logistics experience would be a plus;
- Able to obtain proof of clean criminal record if requested by the employer;
- Good communications skills;
- Responsible, serious, and able to work independently;
- Able to stand the whole day and in good physical condition;
- Availability to work in Germany for long periods of time (minimum 6 months).
Native or intermediate Polish or German language speakers (B2)