Housekeeper with German language and experience (Germany) , in Germany
Our partner in Personaldienst, founded in Minden in 1981, is a successful owner-managed company that works in temporary employment and personnel placement. It makes it one of the oldest personnel service providers in Germany. For decades they have been hiring or placing people in almost all areas of industry, trade, craft, and services.
The agency is currently looking for housekeepers to join their team! There are different positions in 4 stars hotels. The agency will have an interview and decide on a suitable offer for each candidate!
Your daily tasks will include:
- make sure facilities and common areas are clean and maintained;
- vacuum, sweep, and mop floors, clean windows, change bed linen;
- clean and stock the bathrooms;
- clean up spills with appropriate equipment;
- notify managers of necessary repairs;
- collect and dispose of trash;
- assist guests when necessary;
- properly clean upholstered furniture;
- other related housekeeping tasks.
Working hours: Full-time, 35-40 hours per week, 5-day week Monday to Sunday, 2- days off.
Work clothes: bring- casual clothes, and non-slip shoes, and the rest of the uniforms will be provided.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule an interview with you!
12-13€/bruto per hour, + collective agreement allowances.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests;
- Strong, healthy, ready for physical work;
- Previous housekeeping experience is required;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in Germany long-term.
German level: A2