Poultry hanging (Belgium) Maasmechelen, in Belgium, from 15,18€/hour
Company is a known poultry group, a corporate family that is supplying chicken products and ready meals to leading European food partners, working with poultry farms and factories in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Suspend slaughtered poultry chickens (still feathered) with legs on hooks, from conveyor, in a very fast working tempo (around 16-20 chicken per minute);
- Carry out work on and around the production line in accordance with the instructions applicable to the workplace;
- Clean working area or other required tasks, if necessary.
Employees will be provided with new working clothes, gloves, face mask, etc. daily at work location; as well as safety shoes.
- Experience required in meat production: worker must be skilful, result-oriented and flexible ;
- Ready to work in a slaughterhouse environment;
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards;
- Team spirit and motivated to work in a smelly and sometimes noisy environment, ready to stand during the shift;
- Fast-pace personality;
- Strong and healthy candidate with good motor skills, capable of facing dirty area, machine noise and physically demanding tasks;
- As tasks are related to meat processing industry and the processing of poultry, workers cannot have infectious or skin diseases;
- Availability to stay in Belgium long term.
English skills are not required but basic communication abilities in English are strongly advised.