Chicken Production Worker Bree, Belgium, in Belgium, from 11,42€/hour
Schieldermans, a Belgian company, located in Bree, is currently looking for filleting chicken workers for their production department.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Use hand tools to perform routine cutting and trimming of poultry, such as a boning knife to prepare food before packing, reversing the fillets coming out of the machine and removing bone, grease, skin and feathers, from carcass;
- Carry out work on and around the production line in accordance with the instructions applicable to the workplace;
- Separate meats and by products into specified containers and seal containers;
- Using, or operating, simple mechanical tools;
- Clean machine working area;
- Other required tasks.
Working clothing and safety shoes will be provided at work location.
Warehouse working temperature may vary depending on the department to perform the tasks, around +12ºC-16ºC.
Overtime might be requested to guarantee production targets. Shifts schedule will be informed weekly by the company.
Long term job offer.
- Knife experience is not required, but worker must be motivated to learn;
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards;
- Team spirit and motivated to work in a smelly and sometimes noisy environment, being stand during the entire journey;
- Fast-pace personality;
- Strong and healthy candidate towards physical strain, work temperature and machine noise;
- As tasks are related to meat processing industry and the processing of poultry, workers cannot have infectious diseases or skin diseases;
- Availability to stay in Belgium for long term.
Good communication skills are not needed, but you need to be able to communicate in Russian, Polish, English or Latvian.